I run the site mathpuzzle, and used to be the main advisor for the TV show Numb3rs. I've contributed extensively to MathWorld. Before that, I wrote the Math Games columns for the MAA. I am now the chief editor for the Wolfram Demonstrations Project. Of my own Demonstrations there, some of my favorites are: - Mrs. Perkins's Quilts - Tightly Packed Squares - Social Golfer Problem - The Circles Of Descartes - Triangle Calculator
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 17 '11 at 6:09
Top network posts
- 98 What is the smallest number of $45^\circ-60^\circ-75^\circ$ triangles that a square can be divided into?
- 69 Mondrian Art Problem Upper Bound for defect
- 57 Results that came out of nowhere.
- 34 The Scutoid, a new shape
- 26 The Caverns of Primitive Polynomial GF
- 21 Complex solutions for Fermat-Catalan conjecture
- 20 What is the simplest ellipse that goes through exactly 13 lattice points?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 17 '11