I gathered around 15 years of experience making my little way through different Montréal based 3D Media and Entertainment developpers : TAARNA/Digit's n Art, Kaydara, Ubisoft, Maximum Throughput and finally, Autodesk.
I'm a seasoned (and thoroughly rusty) C++ developer with large expertise around web, film and game related software development. I hold a bachelor degree in computer science from Sherbrooke University.
I currently works for Autodesk as a product manager. My job involves making sure you want to buy the next release of 3ds Max.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '11 at 13:45
Top network posts
- 34 What is the bley (blay) color?
- 30 How does one get a job as a LEGO designer?
- 27 How much heat can LEGO bricks withstand?
- 23 Why are old LEGO bricks more brittle than new ones?
- 21 What are LDUs and how do they relate to LEGO bricks?
- 18 How can I create synthetic imagery (rendering) of LEGO models?
- 16 How are the LEGO instruction manuals made?
- View more network posts →