I like math. My research areas are combinatorics of rings, separable algebras, and group theory.
I got my PhD in math at McGill and did a postdoc at the University of Melbourne. I am now an independent researcher.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '18 at 3:41
Top network posts
- 75 Periods and commas in mathematical writing
- 29 Justifying/Explaining math research in a public address
- 18 Nice Algebraic Statements Independent from ZF + V=L (constructibility)
- 17 Besides F_q, for which rings R is K_i(R) completely known?
- 16 Cov. right-exact additive functors that don't commute with direct sums?
- 11 Higher "Cartan-Eilenberg" Resolutions
- 10 Two H-space structures on S^3 and [X,S^3] different as groups for each: Explicit Example?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 23 '14