I am a permanent researcher in the department Algebra, Geometry and Mathematical Physics of the Institute of Mathematics at the Czech Academy of the Sciences (CAS) in Prague. My degree is in theoretical physics. My work is about mathematical structures motivated from quantum field theory and string theory. For more see http://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/Urs+Schreiber
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '11 at 12:16
- MathOverflow 17.2k 17.2k 4646 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Physics 10.8k 10.8k 3737 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 316 316 22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Intuitively, why are bundles so important in Physics?
- 82 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 68 Why quantum mechanics?
- 41 What is a cohomology theory (seriously)?
- 41 Lawvere's "Some thoughts on the future of category theory."
- 39 Sympletic structure of General Relativity
- 36 equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- View more network posts →