Louis Marascio is an entrepreneur, market hacker, and trouble maker in Houston, TX. He's also a husband and father. Occasionally, he writes a bit of code.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '14 at 14:43
Top network posts
- 57 Where to download list of all common stocks traded on NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX?
- 50 How to extract duration time from ffmpeg output?
- 36 Is the Interactive Brokers API suitable for hft?
- 31 What tools exist for order book analysis and visualization?
- 18 Why do high frequency traders use rapidly cancelled limit orders?
- 15 Import Spring config file based on property in .properties file
- 14 How do I escape a field variable in an awk command in an alias?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 8 '11