You can run, but you cannot glide!
Member for 7 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 at 23:46
- Movies & TV♦ 43k 43k 4545 gold badges287287 silver badges545545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 39.7k 39.7k 99 gold badges8787 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 945 945 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 How does the title 'The Imitation Game' justify the story of the movie?
- 95 Point Sprites for particle system
- 83 Why didn't Bilbo become a creature like Gollum?
- 73 How to compute the integer absolute value
- 63 What are the differences between CV_8U and CV_32F and what should I worry about when converting between them?
- 59 Why all the fancy technology in most movies?
- 54 What is the difference between OpenCL and OpenGL's compute shader?
- View more network posts →