My background is in Quantum Field Theory, String Theory, Integrable Systems and Quantum Groups. My current research is in transferring some of the methods of these fields to theoretical ecology.
Two concrete current research topics are:
- Scale invariant size spectrum models of the pelagic ecosystem.
- Modelling extinction trajectories in microcosm communities.
I also have a wider interest in stochastic processes and complex networks.
Top network posts
- 119 Notepad++ How do I insert a column of data?
- 73 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 30 update fork on GitHub for Windows?
- 11 How to get Spyder to open python scripts (.py files) directly from Windows Explorer
- 8 Independence of disjoint events
- 8 Why do we study ordinary differential equations?
- 5 How do I Sweave a multiple-file project?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.