Undergraduate theoretical physics student.
Physics: all areas of fundamental physics.
Math: all areas related to the above.
(specifically, the interface of theoretical physics and mathematics)
Member for 8 years
60 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '11 at 22:06
Top network posts
- 20 Advantages of IMO students in Mathematical Research
- 14 Possible research implications of proof of John Cardy's a-theorem in QFT
- 13 What is the current state of research in quantum gravity?
- 9 Historical basis and mathematical significance of Riemann surfaces
- 7 Texts on Principal Bundles, Characteristic Classes, Intro to 4-manifolds / Gauge Theory
- 6 General question on relation between infinite series and complex numbers
- 5 How many different formulations of QM currently exist?
- View more network posts →