Things should be as simple as possible but not any simpler. −1=2ᶻ+3ᶻ, but from there, I don't know more about z, I think you can't solve it
- Stack Overflow 22.3k 22.3k 6767 gold badges202202 silver badges384384 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.6k 7.6k 1515 gold badges5454 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.1k 3.1k 88 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 224 How to sort with lambda in Python
- 197 How to mount an ISO file?
- 191 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 99 Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 95 Why is %s better than + for concatenation?
- 92 JSTL if tag for equal strings
- 84 What is high cohesion and how to use it / make it?
- View more network posts →