Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Member for 8 years, 1 month
42 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '17 at 20:03
- Academia 48.6k 48.6k 44 gold badges104104 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 17.7k 17.7k 99 gold badges6969 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Biology 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 306 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 165 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 149 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 142 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 122 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 112 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 96 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →