Author of the book "MSBuild Trickery: 99 Ways to Bend the Build Engine to Your Will"
Available here on Amazon.com
I've been working with C# since it was "project codename Lightning," with C++ since it was available only as a preprocessor, and with Windows since it had black-and-white only icons.
fka "Spider M9" on SO
Member for 9 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '11 at 18:02
Top network posts
- 69 MSbuild Copy whole folder
- 52 How do I pass a property to MSBuild via command line that could be parsed into an item group?
- 49 How do I perform the EXEC task in a "loop" with MSBuild ItemGroups?
- 39 run a custom msbuild target from VisualStudio
- 36 EntityType 'MyProfile' has no key defined. Define the key for this EntityType
- 30 How to create a XML file with MSBuild?
- 19 Visual Studio project file difference between PostBuildEvent and AfterBuild target?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14