So, I'm a family historian. Also one of the organizers at Family History Information Standards Organisation (FHISO).
The proposal for a Genealogy & Family History StackExchange site would like your support. Please consider committing to this proposal: http://bit.ly/QeoI8Y
Member for 10 years
29 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '12 at 18:44
- Genealogy & Family History 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Area 51 534 534 1414 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 471 471 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 256 256 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Estimating year photo was taken or printed?
- 18 What is the difference between "primary information" and "secondary information?"
- 17 What is the difference between evidence and information?
- 15 Why do historical and genealogical scholars differ in their approach to classifying sources?
- 14 How can I establish (and describe) my confidence that the child and adult are the same person?
- 14 Is a Birth/Marriage/Death Certificate a primary source?
- 14 What should I do if caught in a sand storm?
- View more network posts →