Steven R. Drennon was born in Lawton, OK, where he first started writing at the age of 15. He published an epic fantasy novel titled "Rise of the Raven" in the spring of 2011, and another fantasy novel titled "Three for Avadar" was released in the summer of 2011. Since then, Steven has published a total of 38 other titles under different pen names, and he recently released the first book in a new historical fiction series. "Heroes Over There" is a collection of ten dramatizations of the stories of selected Medal of Honor recipients.
In the summer of 2015, Steven decided to take early retirement so that he could pursue his lifelong dream of being a full-time writer. His immediate plans are to complete the next book in his series of Medal of Honor dramatizations, and then the sequels to each of his fantasy novels.
San Antonio, TX
Member for 8 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '15 at 20:04
- Writing 9.6k 9.6k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- History 7.5k 7.5k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Ebooks 671 671 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 419 419 77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 161 161 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 How did Israel win the Six-Day War?
- 36 Why wasn't the Republic of Ireland invaded (by either side) in WW2?
- 33 What was the status of Arab Christians during the crusades?
- 26 Why isn't Somaliland recognized as a separate country?
- 25 What really happened to the Maya civilization?
- 22 What cultures did, or do, perform human sacrifice on a regular basis?
- 19 How did the US/South Vietnam lose the Vietnam war?
- View more network posts →