In the area of software development, I am interested in enterprise solutions, distributed systems, modular software architectures and scalable cloud solutions. GUI and user experience is one of my recent points of interest.
Alongside the fields in my professional orientation I am interested in psychology, which my current field of study at Sofia University.
My hobby interests include marketing and finances, social relations, physics, biology, health and fitness, and religion. Sometimes I am composing music in my free time using audio software, as unfortunately, I am not good at playing any music instrument.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '14 at 6:31
Top network posts
- 43 Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 31 Spring annotation-based DI vs xml configuration?
- 27 Action<T> vs delegate event
- 26 What is the correct way of adding thread-safety to an IDisposable object?
- 25 Is it a bad practice to reference an exe file in C# project
- 21 Should IDisposable.Dispose() implementations be idempotent?
- 21 What data-type should I use for in-game currency?
- View more network posts →