I am a web developer. Tech-wise, I focus on high-performance UI programming and web accessibility. I used to do UX but I hated it and stay firmly on the execution side of the fence these days.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 '15 at 20:48
- User Experience 17k 17k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 680 680 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Politics 654 654 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 428 428 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 When the username is an email address should the field be called 'username' or 'email'?
- 90 How do you get users to think aloud?
- 67 Should an interface ever say "please"?
- 46 How should we prepare users for a site overhaul?
- 43 How do we stop users overpaying in financial web forms?
- 38 Why is the EU concerned about the UK "unilaterally withdrawing" from a proposed Irish backstop?
- 37 When should I use a lightbox versus new page?
- View more network posts →