I like to think of myself as a Renaissance gal. For work, I do software and secure systems engineering in an enormous defense contracting company. For fun I dance, teach dance, and choregraph. I also do historical reenactment, LARPing, and music. I have an interest in all things glamour and costuming.
I'm pretty pysched to see the potential for Stack Exchange offering a way to merge my day-time geeky, and evening artsy interests!
Member for 10 years
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '13 at 14:22
- The Workplace 78.1k 78.1k 44 gold badges156156 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Information Security 11.5k 11.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 429 429 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 How can I respond to "Why shouldn't we hire you?"
- 110 What do I say when resigning after just a month?
- 99 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 95 Selecting interview attire for a technical job interview
- 91 Is it naive to tell my current employer that I'll be leaving, months in advance?
- 90 How should I answer "How are you liking the job?" if I don't like it?
- 86 How can I deal with a difficult coworker?
- View more network posts →