I write software usually for the healthcare industry, usually with Clojure or C#. I am a family man blessed with a wife, daughters, and son. In my spare time, I write "fun" software (usually in Clojure), because it makes me happy.
I was an avid C# developer until I discovered functional programming and Clojure. New languages and tools are fun and exciting, but I mostly just like meeting a customer's needs and getting things done well and quickly.
A journey to write software that is maintainable, flexible, high-quality, and hand-crafted to last. How to write code that isn't "legacy software" the day after it is written. By jeremyrsellars.
- Stack Overflow 25.7k 25.7k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 175 175 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 173 173 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Parenting 169 169 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 149 Regular Expression Groups in C#
- 144 Control cannot fall through from one case label
- 130 Rendering HTML in variable using Jade
- 68 Convert HashTable to Dictionary in C#
- 42 Symbol for any number of any characters in regex?
- 37 C# - Regex for file paths e.g. C:\test\test.exe
- 36 C# string starts with a number regex
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.