I'm a postdoc in natural language processing. I like learning better ways to get things done, and new languages.
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Linguistics 396 396 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 281 281 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 193 193 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 176 176 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 How to display line numbers in 'less' (GNU)
- 36 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 14 Do I have to commit a merge to make git-rerere record my conflict resolution?
- 14 What are the fundamental differences between Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics?
- 13 Automatically synchronizing a Subversion repository and a Git repository
- 11 Java - Creating Multiple Threads with a For Loop
- 10 How does this [t]ricky bracket expression in grep work?
- View more network posts →