Postdoctoral Researcher in Astrophysicists at Princeton University. Formerly at UC Berkeley, Yale University.
Research focusing on cosmology, with particular interested in large scale structure of the universe and the cosmic web. Occasionally also work on cluster astrophysics and the cosmic microwave background.
Princeton, NJ, USA
Member for 9 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 27 '15 at 6:41
Top network posts
- 35 Point in Polygon with geoJSON in Python
- 27 Detection of the Electric Charge of a Black Hole
- 25 Publication Quality Mathematics Diagrams
- 18 Equivalence of definitions of ADM Mass
- 18 Why is the universe so organized?
- 17 How does Inflation solve the Magnetic Monopole problem?
- 17 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- View more network posts →