Head of GESIS Panel @ GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Member for 10 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 1 '15 at 12:52
- Cross Validated 7k 7k 2727 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 847 847 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 347 347 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Computational Science 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 49 Would a Bayesian admit that there is one fixed parameter value?
- 45 Produce a list of variable name in a for loop, then assign values to them
- 35 Joining means on a boxplot with a line (ggplot2)
- 23 Boxplot with respect to two factors using ggplot2 in R
- 21 What does orthogonal mean in the context of statistics?
- 21 How to draw funnel plot using ggplot2 in R?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14