Head of GESIS Panel @ GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Member for 9 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 1 '15 at 12:52
Top network posts
- 60 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 44 Would a Bayesian admit that there is one fixed parameter value?
- 42 Produce a list of variable name in a for loop, then assign values to them
- 34 Joining means on a boxplot with a line (ggplot2)
- 23 Boxplot with respect to two factors using ggplot2 in R
- 21 What does orthogonal mean in the context of statistics?
- 20 How to draw funnel plot using ggplot2 in R?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14