Love a clean program, where you can tell each functions meaning, each class's responsibilities, each variable's purpose.
Balancing between getting that right, and getting the job done.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 '11 at 10:24
- Stack Overflow 38.4k 38.4k 1010 gold badges9595 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 318 318 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 275 275 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 187 187 77 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 173 173 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 252 Displaying the #include hierarchy for a C++ file in Visual Studio
- 109 namespaces for enum types - best practices
- 85 How do I use unique_ptr for pimpl?
- 71 Convert a number to a string with specified length in C++
- 69 What is the worst real-world macros/pre-processor abuse you've ever come across?
- 52 How to select a random element in std::set?
- 44 What use is the 'encoding' in the XML header?
- View more network posts →