- Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 162 Do the parent directory's permissions matter when accessing a subdirectory?
- 112 Why hasn't there been an encryption algorithm that is based on the known NP-Hard problems?
- 81 What's "wrong" with C++ wchar_t and wstrings? What are some alternatives to wide characters?
- 32 When Japanese say KY on the Internet, what does it mean exactly?
- 29 How do you make std::shared_ptr not call delete()
- 25 Is there evidence that using dynamic languages has an impact on productivity?
- 24 What are the main differences between 京都弁(Kyoto-ben) and 大阪弁(Osaka-ben)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
15 Scope of Computer Science (non-programming) Dec 5 '11