- English Language & Usage 66.3k 66.3k 2323 gold badges130130 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.1k 4.1k 2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 612 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 219 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 160 What is "ass door"?
- 125 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 115 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- View more network posts →