Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 67.4k 67.4k 2525 gold badges131131 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8k 8k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.2k 4.2k 2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 615 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 220 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 160 What is "ass door"?
- 126 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 120 Alternative terms to "Blacklist" and "Whitelist"
- 116 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 95 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- View more network posts →