I work at 3M | MModal, a large software company that makes natural language processing and understanding software for the health care industry. I'm the lead engineer for Fluency Assistant, a product that integrates many of MModal's existing technology to create a digital assistant to make EHRs easier for healthcare providers to use with just their voice.
Areas of expertise:
- Windows Installer
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Area 51 301 301 55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 179 179 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 151 151 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 486 How to find the Number of CPU Cores via .NET/C#?
- 247 What are the specific differences between .msi and setup.exe file?
- 46 How do you programmatically fix a non-canonical ACL?
- 36 'UserControl' constructor with parameters in C#
- 26 Make square image
- 24 How do you programmatically fix a non-canonical ACL?
- 20 Memory leak in a Java web application
- View more network posts →