G.K. Chesterton: Do not be proud of the fact that your grandmother was shocked at something which you are accustomed to seeing or hearing without being shocked. There are two meanings of the word “nervous”; and it is not even a physical superiority to be actually without nerves. It may mean that your grandmother was an extremely lively and vital animal; and that you are a paralytic.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 '14 at 21:24
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 295 295 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 270 270 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 181 181 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Project Management 173 173 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 I'm graduating with a Computer Science degree but I don't feel like I know how to program
- 40 A step-up from TiddlyWiki that is still 100% portable?
- 34 A step-up from TiddlyWiki that is still 100% portable?
- 24 Search for field references within a Microsoft Access "application"
- 15 Determine real cause of ODBC failure (error 3146) with ms-access?
- 13 Sum values in a column based on date
- 12 Managing and debugging SQL queries in MS Access
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 21 '11