I graduated from the University of Akron approximately 25 years ago and started my programming career at NASA Lewis Research Center.
I currently work for a large EDA company, and took my Masters at Oregon Graduate Institute.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 2 '18 at 16:28
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 329 329 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 183 183 55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 How to get memory usage at runtime using C++?
- 61 What uses are there for "placement new"?
- 41 Does "std::size_t" make sense in C++?
- 36 References Needed for Implementing an Interpreter in C/C++
- 24 Why do hedge funds and financial services often use OCaml?
- 13 Is it safe to use getenv() in static initializers, that is, before main()?
- 11 Are There Yacc Grammar Debuggers?
- View more network posts →