Now working at a software company, in a division dealing mostly with semiconductor process optimization. Specifically, the mask process correction (MPC).
- Computational Science
- Multivariate optimisation methods
- Inverse problem (kernel determination)
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Micromagnetics (OOMMF, mumax3)
- Functional programming (now playing F#.)
- Array language (J)
- Took a liking to Julia programming language!
- Various FFT and 2D linear convolution algorithms
Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, 日本
Member for 10 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 12 '13 at 9:57
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 734 734 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 733 733 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 472 472 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 400 Resizing an image in an HTML5 canvas
- 33 How to completely disable swap?
- 32 Cookie is set twice; how to remove the duplicate?
- 21 When writing for general public, is there a general guideline for selecting kanji?
- 20 Configure fontconfig to ignore bitmaps in scalable fonts
- 16 What is the role of の in 「お父さんのバカ!」
- 15 Using adaptive step sizes with scipy.integrate.ode
- View more network posts →