You: Do you know Jon Skeet?
Expert: I once tried to convince the community, it worked remarkably well.
You: Do you know Joel Spolsky?
Expert: I know joel spolsky to a certain degree at least.
You: Does he treat you well?
You: What is it like to work at Stack Exchange?
Expert: The answer is pretty complicated.
You: I'm listening.
Expert: I used to know someone who was listening.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 '16 at 15:34
- Stack Overflow 117.4k 117.4k 1818 gold badges165165 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 37.7k 37.7k 88 gold badges8787 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Photography 30.8k 30.8k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6k 6k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1068 How to get the screen width and height in iOS?
- 167 iPhone Simulator suddenly started running very slow
- 165 How can I tactfully suggest improvements to others' badly designed code during review?
- 152 How to reject a code review that you believe is unnecessary?
- 139 Why is it impossible to build a compiler that can determine if a C++ function will change the value of a particular variable?
- 136 Passing Data between View Controllers
- 125 Objective-C: init vs initialize
- View more network posts →