Stack Exchange now has a Q&A site for sustainability, environmental issues, long-term stewardship of land, renewable energy and related subjects. Join us now! and find out:
Member for 7 years, 11 months
79 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 13:42
Top Network Posts
- 136 New three-tiered badge idea: Explainer →Refiner → Illuminator
- 128 Can I get a refund if I bought an article that contains a major flaw?
- 112 When can a person be called a PhD ABD (All But Dissertation)?
- 105 PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 60 Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 52 What to do if reviewers reject a paper without understanding the content?
- 49 What should you do if you cannot reproduce published results?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (15)
25 Open Science is a duplicate (subset) of academia.SE Feb 21 '15
20 Merge the various geoscience proposals? Aug 7 '12
18 BigData is too specific, what about “Data” Jan 23 '13
4 Audience for the proposed site “Sustainable Living” Jul 30 '12
3 How does a merge take place in Area 51? Aug 7 '12
3 What about money? Jul 10 '12