Member for 10 years, 7 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 59.5k 59.5k 44 gold badges143143 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.8k 7.8k 3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5k 5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 212 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 208 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 165 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 102 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 76 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.