Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
19 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '18 at 1:30
- English Language & Usage 56.7k 56.7k 33 gold badges131131 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 14.8k 14.8k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.4k 7.4k 2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 287 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 197 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 172 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 96 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 65 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →