Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 11 years
35 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '16 at 11:42
- Stack Overflow 57.7k 57.7k 5151 gold badges180180 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 957 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 647 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 456 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 281 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 255 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 192 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 182 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →