Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
35 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '16 at 11:42
- Stack Overflow 57.1k 57.1k 4949 gold badges180180 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 938 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 633 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 452 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 279 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 252 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 192 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 181 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →