Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
35 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '16 at 11:42
- Stack Overflow 54.3k 54.3k 4747 gold badges174174 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.5k 17.5k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 896 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 560 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 446 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 270 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 244 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 182 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 174 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →