web/software developer, .NET, C#, WPF, PHP, software trainer, English teacher, have philosophy degree, love languages, run marathons
my tweets: http://www.twitter.com/edward_tanguay
my runs: http://www.tanguay.info/run
my code: http://www.tanguay.info/web
my publications: PHP 5.3 training video (8 hours, video2brain)
my projects: http://www.tanguay.info
Member for 10 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 27 '11 at 23:04
- Stack Overflow 171.1k 171.1k 285285 gold badges673673 silver badges10031003 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 13.3k 13.3k 1717 gold badges5858 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Super User 12.2k 12.2k 3333 gold badges9696 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- German Language 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Web Applications 2.9k 2.9k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1680 What do two question marks together mean in C#?
- 1118 How to effectively work with multiple files in Vim
- 518 How to define multiple CSS attributes in jQuery?
- 514 How to remove Firefox's dotted outline on BUTTONS as well as links?
- 482 How to find a directory on linux?
- 480 In Vim is there a way to delete without putting text in the register?
- 417 How to show loading spinner in jQuery?
- View more network posts →