I am a veteran of several startups, deeply technical yet comfortable communicating and operating at the business level without jargon. I have created (and been the principle implementer in most cases) many line of business systems for a various industries (Commercial Insurance, Commercial Printing, Optometry, Aerospace Manufacturing and others).
These systems all have over a decade of real world use with the longest running system first implemented in 1985. and its heavily revised descendant remains the cornerstone of operations to this day. I am now involved in yet another startup initiative, this time in the mobile web space.
My current interests are in using machine learning techniques for automatic business metric reporting purposes.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '12 at 19:48
Top network posts
- 157 Is there ever a time where using a database 1:1 relationship makes sense?
- 101 Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 95 How/why do functional languages (specifically Erlang) scale well?
- 52 Matching an optional substring in a regex
- 43 What is the Big-O for SQL select?
- 35 Programmatically obtaining Big-O efficiency of code
- 35 ReSharper Warning - Access to Modified Closure
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 6 '12