Joined the Navy in 2000, got out in 2004, tried engineering until 2007, which is when I found programming. Never looked back.
Got my degree in CS at Rice University in 2010, worked for a short time in the gaming industry, and have now moved on to better paying work with better hours. The problems are just as interesting, even if what we do with the results is not.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '11 at 21:24
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 495 495 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 386 386 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Does Ruby have containers like stacks, queues, linked-lists, maps, or sets?
- 23 How many threads should I have, and for what?
- 16 Are Erinyes' Hellish Weapons poisonous in a PC's hands?
- 14 parentheses in Python Conditionals
- 11 Where is Java's Array indexOf?
- 11 Do the Steam versions of the X-Com games have the original bugs fixed?
- 9 Set of efficient 3D intersection algorithms
- View more network posts →