I am a computer scientist by training, which means I now think like one: always analysing, abstracting, reducing, problem solving.
In addition, I picked up some affection and, hopefully, ability for actually building software over the years. You can take a look over on Github.
During my time at university I have found a passion for teaching, by which I mean helping people learn. Some say I was quite the nitpicker; it's for your best, I promise!
In my free time I play games, read books, code, work out, enjoy music, and roam the webs.
I maintain a gallery of sketches I created for posts on Stack Exchange.
- Computer Science♦ 68.6k 68.6k 2727 gold badges155155 silver badges349349 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.3k 4.3k 2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 173 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 149 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 141 How can it be decidable whether $\pi$ has some sequence of digits?
- 125 How to convert finite automata to regular expressions?
- 101 How not to solve P=NP?
- 91 Solving or approximating recurrence relations for sequences of numbers
- 91 How to prove that a language is not context-free?
- View more network posts →