I am a software developer, who also happens to have a great many other interests in life. One of them is linguistics (and languages in general). My native language is Portuguese and, at the moment, I'm commited to the Portuguese Language proposal. If you love that language and admire its tradition as much as I do, please commit to it and be part of a great lusophone community!
São Paulo, Brazil
Member for 8 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '17 at 9:25
- Linguistics 8k 8k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1k 1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 What are the London and Chicago schools of TDD?
- 29 Do the Khoisan languages resemble the world's first language?
- 25 Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 25 Why is "Usted" grammatically a third person?
- 23 Using Akka actors in a CRUD web application
- 22 Old English instead of Latin in early Britain
- 22 Was there a Semitic influence on Proto-Germanic?
- View more network posts →