I am a software developer, who also happens to have a great many other interests in life. One of them is linguistics (and languages in general). My native language is Portuguese and, at the moment, I'm commited to the Portuguese Language proposal. If you love that language and admire its tradition as much as I do, please commit to it and be part of a great lusophone community!
São Paulo, Brazil
Member for 8 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '17 at 9:25
- Linguistics 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 804 804 11 gold badge99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 705 705 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Do the Khoisan languages resemble the world's first language?
- 29 What are the London and Chicago schools of TDD?
- 25 Why is "Usted" grammatically a third person?
- 24 Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 23 Using Akka actors in a CRUD web application
- 22 Old English instead of Latin in early Britain
- 21 Antonym of "distributed" as in "distributed system"
- View more network posts →