I am a software developer, who also happens to have a great many other interests in life. One of them is linguistics (and languages in general). My native language is Portuguese and, at the moment, I'm commited to the Portuguese Language proposal. If you love that language and admire its tradition as much as I do, please commit to it and be part of a great lusophone community!
São Paulo, Brazil
Member for 10 years, 2 months
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 '17 at 9:25
- Linguistics 8.1k 8.1k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 What are the London and Chicago schools of TDD?
- 29 Do the Khoisan languages resemble the world's first language?
- 26 Why is "Usted" grammatically a third person?
- 25 Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 24 Why do languages not share a root for "butterfly"?
- 24 Was there a Semitic influence on Proto-Germanic?
- 23 Using Akka actors in a CRUD web application
- View more network posts →