Most of my time is spent performing computational analysis to study genomics, RNA biology and gene expression using high-throughput sequencing. My PhD thesis was about the regulation of expression of non-coding RNA (especially tRNA) in mammals.
My main programming interests span from C++ over .NET and dynamic languages (R, Python …) all the way to XHMTL/CSS.
Top Network Posts
- 2368 PHP: Delete an element from an array
- 2176 How to replace a character by a newline in Vim?
- 1098 Why should text files end with a newline?
- 804 Transatlantic ping faster than sending a pixel to the screen?
- 765 Vertical alignment of elements in a div
- 427 Why use the params keyword?
- View more network posts →