I am a graduate student at Valparaiso University studying Analytics & Modeling. I have a BS in physical science from Purdue Northwest. I'm best described as pale, awkward, and small.
I'm a writer and I've been recently doing some pieces such as:
In my free time, I promote science. Find me on Instagram.
- Chemistry♦ 6.2k 6.2k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 Asking questions in class: how can I "exit" a Q&A when I haven't really understood?
- 103 Finding # occurrences of a character in a string in Ruby
- 54 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 51 How do I figure out the hybridization of a particular atom in a molecule?
- 48 Should I play Portal before Portal 2?
- 40 How do I become motivated after unfairness in research?
- 33 SEO: How to Separate Fact from Fiction?
- View more network posts →