- Chemistry♦ 6.3k 6.3k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 Asking questions in class: how can I "exit" a Q&A when I haven't really understood?
- 108 Finding # occurrences of a character in a string in Ruby
- 58 Why is FORTRAN so commonly used in computational chemistry?
- 56 How do I figure out the hybridization of a particular atom in a molecule?
- 54 Should I play Portal before Portal 2?
- 38 How do I become motivated after unfairness in research?
- 33 SEO: How to Separate Fact from Fiction?
- View more network posts →