Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Academia 124.6k 124.6k 2424 gold badges342342 silver badges503503 bronze badges
- Mathematics 91k 91k 1010 gold badges194194 silver badges340340 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 61.5k 61.5k 99 gold badges218218 silver badges364364 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 353 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 342 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 271 Which journals publish expository work?
- 231 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 214 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 175 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 156 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →