Personally I find StackOverflow to be good for personal development. We should all spend some time trying to debug code without a compiler now and then.
Like Hiking? -- follow me here: http://hikingfoxes.com/
Member for 9 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '16 at 13:09
- The Great Outdoors 31.1k 31.1k 1717 gold badges117117 silver badges266266 bronze badges
- Skeptics 12.6k 12.6k 11 gold badge5959 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Area 51 527 527 1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 463 463 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Does a car with a hybrid engine and Lithium batteries pollute more than a car with conventional technology?
- 74 What is the most efficient food to take a for a 12-15 day hiking trip?
- 59 Are humans the only species that hunts down competitors, denies and destroys food for others?
- 58 Does eating snow help dehydration?
- 53 How to avoid exploding rocks
- 52 Can trained humans run faster than all other animals on a marathon distance?
- 50 Is it a good idea to drink your own urine in a survival situation?
- View more network posts →