I'm Quantitative Environmental Scientist in the Institute of Environmental Change & Society, at the University of Regina, Canada. I undertake research on environmental problems, including climate change and atmospheric pollution, affecting lakes. I use lake sediments to look back in time at the history of lakes to look at what organisms are present and how the species in the lake have changed through time and how lakes evolve and respond to pollution and perturbations.
I'm also an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Regina.
- Stack Overflow 159.6k 159.6k 2525 gold badges366366 silver badges429429 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 35.7k 35.7k 55 gold badges106106 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 608 608 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 265 265 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 459 How to find the length of a string in R
- 295 Set margin size when converting from Markdown to PDF with pandoc
- 235 Order Bars in ggplot2 bar graph
- 231 How to succinctly write a formula with many variables from a data frame?
- 226 Interpretation of R's lm() output
- 176 How to catch integer(0)?
- 173 How to force R to use a specified factor level as reference in a regression?
- View more network posts →