I am a long-time professional Windows developer. I've done a lot of Win32 C++ coding of desktop applications. I also regularly do C# and C++/CLI development.
I have been working with WPF quite a lot lately and love the awesome expressive power of templating and styles which it offers.
Top network posts
- 179 Should I add .vcxproj.filter files to source control?
- 35 How can I change the color of the gridlines of a Grid in WPF?
- 18 Is it advisable to disable the Microsoft enforced coding standards in VC# 2010?
- 12 Debugging release build on a client's machine
- 12 WPF rendering slow performance
- 9 Unicode Processing in C++
- 8 Can I create a ActiveX Control from a WPF UserControl and use in a non CLI C++ application?
- View more network posts →