I'm a hobbyist programmer, part-time sysadmin, and full-time data center management, automation, and cloud computing architect and delivery engineer.
I have experience with myriad editors, shells, and OSes. While I have my [strong] preferences, am pretty much beyond the religious wars of "what's best" when it comes to platform, editor, or toolset: if it works for the problem at hand, and you know it, it's [probably] worthwhile :)
Member for 10 years, 8 months
531 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 at 15:22
- Stack Overflow 27.9k 27.9k 1919 gold badges8080 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Server Fault 16.4k 16.4k 2222 gold badges7676 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Christianity 12.2k 12.2k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Super User 9.2k 9.2k 2222 gold badges8282 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 907 How to 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?
- 348 How do I get the current Unix time in milliseconds in Bash?
- 225 Asynchronous shell exec in PHP
- 219 Resizing an image in a post?
- 219 When does `cron.daily` run?
- 200 how to emulate "insert ignore" and "on duplicate key update" (sql merge) with postgresql?
- 176 How to setup passwordless `sudo` on Linux?
- View more network posts →