I'm a hobbyist programmer, part-time sysadmin, and full-time data center management, automation, and cloud computing architect and delivery engineer.
I have experience with myriad editors, shells, and OSes. While I have my [strong] preferences, am pretty much beyond the religious wars of "what's best" when it comes to platform, editor, or toolset: if it works for the problem at hand, and you know it, it's [probably] worthwhile :)
Member for 10 years, 7 months
529 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 at 13:58
- Stack Overflow 27.6k 27.6k 1717 gold badges8080 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Server Fault 16.3k 16.3k 2222 gold badges7575 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Christianity 12.3k 12.3k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Super User 9.1k 9.1k 2222 gold badges8282 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 899 How to 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?
- 345 How do I get the current Unix time in milliseconds in Bash?
- 221 Asynchronous shell exec in PHP
- 219 Resizing an image in a post?
- 219 When does `cron.daily` run?
- 192 how to emulate "insert ignore" and "on duplicate key update" (sql merge) with postgresql?
- 174 How to setup passwordless `sudo` on Linux?
- View more network posts →