I'm a hobbyist programmer, part-time sysadmin, and full-time data center management, automation, and cloud computing architect and delivery engineer.
I have experience with myriad editors, shells, and OSes. While I have my [strong] preferences, am pretty much beyond the religious wars of "what's best" when it comes to platform, editor, or toolset: if it works for the problem at hand, and you know it, it's [probably] worthwhile :)
- Stack Overflow 29.2k 29.2k 1919 gold badges8282 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Server Fault 16.9k 16.9k 2222 gold badges7878 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Christianity 12.3k 12.3k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Super User 9.4k 9.4k 2222 gold badges8383 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 958 How can I do 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?
- 371 How do I get the current Unix time in milliseconds in Bash?
- 232 Resizing an image in a post?
- 231 Asynchronous shell exec in PHP
- 226 When does `cron.daily` run?
- 215 how to emulate "insert ignore" and "on duplicate key update" (sql merge) with postgresql?
- 186 How to setup passwordless `sudo` on Linux?
- View more network posts →