I'm a hobbyist programmer, part-time sysadmin, and full-time data center management, automation, and cloud computing architect and delivery engineer.
I have experience with myriad editors, shells, and OSes. While I have my [strong] preferences, am pretty much beyond the religious wars of "what's best" when it comes to platform, editor, or toolset: if it works for the problem at hand, and you know it, it's [probably] worthwhile :)
Member for 9 years, 11 months
503 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 26.2k 26.2k 1717 gold badges7878 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Server Fault 15.4k 15.4k 2121 gold badges7272 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Christianity 12.1k 12.1k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Super User 8.8k 8.8k 2222 gold badges7878 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge44 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 838 How to 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?
- 301 How do I get the current Unix time in milliseconds in Bash?
- 218 Asynchronous shell exec in PHP
- 213 When does `cron.daily` run?
- 195 Resizing an image in a post?
- 175 how to emulate "insert ignore" and "on duplicate key update" (sql merge) with postgresql?
- 162 How to setup passwordless `sudo` on Linux?
- View more network posts →