I'm a hobbyist programmer, part-time sysadmin, and full-time data center management, automation, and cloud computing architect and delivery engineer.
I have experience with myriad editors, shells, and OSes. While I have my [strong] preferences, am pretty much beyond the religious wars of "what's best" when it comes to platform, editor, or toolset: if it works for the problem at hand, and you know it, it's [probably] worthwhile :)
Member for 11 years
532 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 13:02
- Stack Overflow 28.6k 28.6k 1919 gold badges8080 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Server Fault 16.6k 16.6k 2222 gold badges7878 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Christianity 12.3k 12.3k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Super User 9.3k 9.3k 2222 gold badges8282 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge44 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 933 How to 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?
- 360 How do I get the current Unix time in milliseconds in Bash?
- 230 Resizing an image in a post?
- 228 Asynchronous shell exec in PHP
- 222 When does `cron.daily` run?
- 209 how to emulate "insert ignore" and "on duplicate key update" (sql merge) with postgresql?
- 179 How to setup passwordless `sudo` on Linux?
- View more network posts →