Graduate level software engineer with a love for guitar, and have played for many years. I never made it big in the music space, but I have lent my "skills" for a couple of studio sessions for some friends. Now instead of concentrating on "making it" I enjoy writing and recording the music that is my passion. I have an abnormal obsession with gear of all kinds, and I have spent a couple of years tweaking what I have until it sounds exactly the way I want it to :D.
I've also built my own amps/pedals/guitars, and heavily modified the stock one's I own. I'm an electrical engineering nerd--although I don't think I could handle it as a profession--I still find the physical properties of guitars/amps/effects fascinating. You can find me on twitter at the address below.
- Music: Practice & Theory 11.4k 11.4k 77 gold badges3737 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 284 284 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 33 bronze badges
- Ask Different 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 How to Load an Assembly to AppDomain with all references recursively?
- 63 What Does a Compressor Pedal Do?
- 42 What are modes and how are they useful?
- 39 How does scale length affect my playing?
- 33 How do I know when it's time to change a tube on my amplifier?
- 31 Multi-Effects Pedal or Multiple Effects Pedals?
- 31 How should I "store" my guitars?
- View more network posts →