Game Development / Game Engines • C • GLSL • C++ • C#
Working at Shiny Shoe games as a developer (unannounced project for a client)
- Producer/dev manager/dev on Receiver 2 and Overgrowth at Wolfire Games
- Product manager and technical lead at a 120-headcount web startup
- Dev manager, web developer, test automator (at a consulting company, and at Microsoft)
San Leandro, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '12 at 7:38
- Stack Overflow 53.5k 53.5k 1313 gold badges116116 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 891 891 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 640 640 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 How do the Proxy, Decorator, Adapter, and Bridge Patterns differ?
- 142 Kill a Process by Looking up the Port being used by it from a .BAT
- 140 How do I get my application Version
- 135 What does it mean to hydrate an object?
- 113 How do I set a ViewModel on a window in XAML using DataContext property?
- 96 Boolean int conversion issue
- 89 Create a git patch from the uncommitted changes in the current working directory
- View more network posts →