Game Development / Game Engines • C • GLSL • C++ • C#
Working at Shiny Shoe games as a developer (console ports of Monster Train. Xbox One/Win Store ports of Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, Day of the Tentacle)
- Producer/dev manager/dev on Receiver 2 and Overgrowth at Wolfire Games
- Product manager and technical lead at a 120-headcount web startup
- Dev manager, web dev, test automator (at Launch Consulting and Microsoft)
San Leandro, CA, United States
Member for 10 years, 5 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '12 at 7:38
- Stack Overflow 54.8k 54.8k 1414 gold badges119119 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 891 891 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 640 640 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 How do the Proxy, Decorator, Adapter, and Bridge Patterns differ?
- 154 What does it mean to hydrate an object?
- 146 Kill a Process by Looking up the Port being used by it from a .BAT
- 143 How do I get my application Version
- 117 How do I set a ViewModel on a window in XAML using DataContext property?
- 105 Boolean int conversion issue
- 94 Create a git patch from the uncommitted changes in the current working directory
- View more network posts →